About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"Do You Concur?"

"Yes, Yes I concur." Said Leanardo DiCaprio impersonating a doctor in the movie "Catch Me if You Can." Well, Dr. Hicks ( a real Dr.) has also concurred with Dr. Lapa ( another real Dr.) that all my gizzards (female parts) must come out. The scheduler will be calling soon with the surgery date. It seems we have quite some bad cancer genes passed down on the maternal side. Dr. Hicks is checking into genetic testing for me. If the insurance will pay for it I will have it. It's only a blood test, but a very expensive one at that. $4000.00 Maybe they send it to outer space and back. I can't imagine why a blood test would be so costly.

Anyway, I'm thinking it sure would be nice to take a vacation or even a "mini-vacation" before I have to go in. Any suggestions? Please log in with your answers!

4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

come here

Unknown said...

pentwater, MI the nickerson inn.

Laura said...

How about Sharon, PA? :)

Laura said...

oops...or the Sharon Motel...in Mass... :))

Love you!