About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Stayed Up Too Late Last Night

I was in my robe, half asleep when there was a LOUD pounding on the door. (It was 10;20 p.m.) I couldn't even get my thoughts together fast enough to figure out what was going on. It was the neighbors. They were all at Toni and Josh's house and wanted us to come over. I had to get re-dressed and fix my hair. We ended up staying way too long. 1:30 a.m. Which by the way the best part of the evening was watching Tom and Toni do Dance-Dance-Revolution. I felt sorry for the little kids who stayed up so late. But I'll tell ya this they look way better than I do this morning. I slept in until 10:30 a.m. but somehow that never seems to work for me. Went out for breakfast to try and wake up. Probably didn't help that I carbo-loaded on Biscuits and Gravy. Even the coffee hasn't worked yet!

After we got home I went up to Rich's Farm Market, I love that place and it's only about a mile from home. I got the last Rosemary plant because I want to make roasted rosemary potatoes with the pork chops tonight. However, the thing is so tiny and spindly that I would have to strip it completely to have enough herbage for the potatoes. Now I have a real predicament. I also bought 2 little ($5.99) hanging baskets. They are so cute. Going to figure out a way to hang them on the deck somehow. While I was there I got a bright idea for a "new" look for the front porch. Gonna have Sarah put in a couple of hooks for some hanging baskets of the porch roof. Whew, that's enough for today. I think we'll rent a movie and crash early this evening.

No comments: