About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

In Regards to...

the nodule on my (left) ovary, the Gyn would like to take it out and then take out everything elso too! (Hysterectomy) Am I really that old already? Anyway, I have a consult in 2 weeks with Gyn/Oncologist to see if he concurs. If so, they will be scheduling surgery. Yipee. Apparently if they do the surgery the gyn/onc. dude will be there to assist and in case, well by chance the nodule is cancer.

So, not to be whining or complaining or anything, but I am NOT looking forward to another miserable summer of surgery recovery. Oh, well I shall try and remain thankful in all things...

No comments: