About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Day After Day Light Savings Blues

I think I invented a new disease.  It's called:  "The Day After Day Light Savings Time Blues."  I could swear I feel like this every year.  Blah.  That's a word that describes how I feel.  My sleep is all messed up.  I woke up (wide awake) at 3:00 a.m.  So I got up and did some work.  Went back to bed at 5 am. then slept restlessly until I got up again at 8 am.   Plus, the sun is gone, very cloudy and just kind of icky.  The leaves are almost gone.... So sad.  I'm thinking I'm just going to take a hot bath and a nap and see if I can shake these ole blues. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you there!

As You See the Day Approaching said...

yes, awake at 12 am then got up and slept in chair rest of night, but like the light in earlier am