About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Cold Weather Has Set In

(I hope not for good.)  The wind is making it feel so icy.  I went out to work today.  Several layers.  Took my gloves off for a few and boy it didn't take long.  At least the sun was out!!  That makes it so much better.  We made a quick veg/beef soup yesterday for lunch out of a leftover piece of frozen beef from the freezer.  That was so nice & warming.  Found the Canada Dry "hOlIdAy SoDa" at WallyWorld in Grand Blanc.  Yumm, haven't had any of that for a few years.  Going to have a BUNCO party.  Just bought the set at Kohl's.  Don't know how to play but should be a fun time.  Maybe Kristen can give me some pointers in her "spare" time.  LOL
I've got to get busy on the car and condo rentals for FLA.  Christmas shopping, etc..
Poor lil Peyters is teething really bad.  He's a cranky butt.  His first tooth is popping through.  Drooling, sneezing, coughing, lil fever, not sleeping.  Yuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SNOW in the north! Saw some in Battley Creek. Kris has no spare time esp. after we leave today ha! I am sure she would love to teach you-or Uncle Buck knows how-he can tell you. I have bought 4 Christmas presents so far and am making a few more hopefully next week. Have a good day.