About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Doozy of the Last Day of November

First rain, then ice, then finally last night about 6 p.m. the snow started pouring down from the sky.  We ended up with about 6 inches total.  Good thing though, it stopped some time in the middle of the night so I guess they were able to plow the roads.  No snow days.  And the crew was able to go to work.  I of course remain cozy and tucked in.  Didn't even take the outgoing mail, out to the mailbox.  And lucky me, we got a package that wouldn't fit in the mailbox, so the nice mailman brought me the mail.  I should have given him the outgoing, duh.  I think I will stay IN for most of the WINTER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how you said the snow came pouring down. If it was anything like the rain, I can just imagine. I survived last winter by staying in the house-never went out. Let other people do it :)

Magnoliawhispers said...

some of us have to go to garage sales at 6am on cold winter Saturday mornings, but at least no snow, and if it did the whole city would shut down