About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Odds ~ N ~ Ends

We went to the SC dinner theatre last night.  They presented a musical called NunSense.  It was cute and funny.  It sure was weird being on the other end of things and just watching.  I would never have been able to wear that nun habit on stage.

Read my last post on 4Months2DoIt today.  I'll just be updating from time to time on this blog.

Today's high temp of 57 degrees was at 5:oo a.m. this morning.  Weird!

I'm so glad I'm not cooking the turkey this year.  Just mashed potatoes, fresh cranberry relish, rolls and pickles.

Trying to organize a BUNCO game.  Never played it, but I know people that do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sound like a cute play. Are you going to be in amymore? We are cooking Thanksgiving here-no out of town company though. Weird weather everywhere!

Kathy said...

I will probably audition for the one in March.