About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One Hundred & Fifty Seventh Post

Now I'm tied for over-all posts I had last year. My goal every year is to increase from the last year. So, the rest of my posts this year could very well just end up to be nonsense!

In other news, I gave myself a raise. Isn't that cool? When you're in charge of payroll, you can do that. :)

Would love to go to the desert and estivate as some do.


(Word of the Day for Tuesday, December 7, 2010
estivate \ES-tuh-veyt\, verb:

1. To spend the summer, as at a specific place or in a certain activity.
2. In zoology, to spend a hot, dry season in an inactive, dormant state, as certain reptiles, snails, insects, and small mammals. )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! On your 157th post. Thanks for all the words. I am memorizing them for when I play scrabble. I want to go anywhere warm. See, I already forgot the word.

Karen said...

You are a crack up!!

Ok...I guess you can steal some songs off my playlist since you had to add mine to my blog :)

Unknown said...

Okay it's time for #158