About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Kinda Bored






This is the 2nd day I've been stuck at home with no vehicle. Thankfully yesterday afternoon, Chris "dragged" me up to Birch Run to go to the Coach outlet. Bought my first Coach purse. It was on clearance for 50%, then they gave you a coupon at the door for another 30%. What a deal. Merry Christmas to myself. LOL. As previously stated the Pergo floor is mostly done. Thought I'd post a few pics of that. After filling the bird feeders, I've been on a mission to snap photos of the Cardinals. I've included a few pics from the big snow storm. Gonna make some peppermint bark for the Rush family get-together on Sunday. Got the holiday haircut last night. Really, what is left to do? Gifts are wrapped and under the tree. I am ahead of schedule this year. The weather sure has been wicked cold hasn't it? Every time I go outside the winds seem to making my skin horripilate. Do you know what I mean?
Saturday night we are bbsititng baby RJ and maybe he is even spending the night. He's really a good baby. Getting so BIG, he weighed 11.1 oz at the dr. last Friday. Katie said he rolled over. I didn't quit believe her. So she set him in the crib. Of course he didn't roll over. So she went and got her camera to show me the video. While we were watching it I looked down and he had turned from his belly to his back!



Word of the Day for Friday, December 17, 2010
horripilate \haw-RIP-uh-leyt\, verb:
To produce a bristling of the hair on the skin from cold, fear, etc.; goose flesh.


4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

cute purse, nice floor

Unknown said...

Perfect word!! Exactly how it feels. I am very impressed with your cardinal pictures and that you are ahead of schedule on Christmas.

Unknown said...

oops ditto on the purse and floor. Have fun babysitting. Does he still get up at night?

Kathy said...

YES!