About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Must Be Gettin Old


It took me way longer than the usual to change my blog template this time. It kept reverting back to the old background. Finally, I realized that the old template was still "on." Yikes! Not like I have a million things to do today or anything. It's been a whirlwind around here. Had to go clean out a "hoarder" house and that took a long time. I'm going to be making a photo album and then I'll send it to whoever wants to see it! :) When I have a spare moment that is.




Close call last night. Sarah's mom & dad were driving back from Holland (MI) hauling a large tractor when they got rear ended. The fishtailed, rolled 4 or 5 times and ended up right-side up in the median. Thank goodness it was a large wide median; apparently they were close to the other side of x-way. They are both okay, bruised and bumped but Thank God nothing more. Got them checked out at hosp. last nite. Let them go around 12:30 a.m.


RJ is getting big and a little chunky. He is 3 weeks old. I get to see him almost every day. Nicole is almost 6 mos. and starting to show a lil baby bump. She found out she is having a boy; and is talking about naming him Payton Russell Terry. That's a mouth full. Work is good; lots of it. Wow, I'm using lots of semi-colons today. HA. Hope you enjoy the Christmas muzak while you read.



Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.


Author Unknown


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow great that Sara's parents are okay. That would be one scary accident. Glad to see you blogging again. Missed it.

Unknown said...

P.S. The cartoon is hilarious! I need a copy of it.

Unknown said...

P.S.S. I LOVE you Christmas playlist. Do you have a separate one. How do you do that? Just make a new one?