About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ho Ho Hum

I think I already have the winter blues and it's not even winter! The snow looks so pretty and the sun sure does shine, but baby it's cold outside.

All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree.
The floor is down, but not the moldings put back up.
The shopping is done, the stocking is stuffed.
It's just me in my hoodie, all bundled up tight.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

But then you can think about spending the holidays with a brand new baby. Not to mention RJ's very first winter-and then a second brand new baby at the end of winter- you are all going to have thee best year ever! You have A LOT to look forward to this winter! :)

Unknown said...

Cute little poem. Take 2000 or more Vit. D. Saw on Dr. Oz really helpful. Helps prevent cancer too.