About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside


Every year it seems I adjust less and less to the cold. Brrr. In fact I'm trying out some gloves with the finger-tips cut out while I'm working on the computer. My hands are warmer, but it feels kind of bulky. I'll see if I can get used to it or not. The heat is turned down a bit today because Sarah is hard at work putting in the new Pergo flooring. Yea! I think it's going to look really good.
I'm glad most of the Christmas shopping is done! About this time I start thinking, "so I could move to Florida after all!" But, come summer I usually think, "I'm glad I never moved to Florida." Ha Ha I guess I'll just grin and bear the weather. You know like focus on how beautiful it is. I talked to my pops this morning and he said there is about 6 inches up North at his home. It's always pretty up there with the snow. I'm not sure if they ever get pogonip or not. Probably not.
Word of the Day for Monday, December 6, 2010
pogonip \POG-uh-nip\, noun:
An ice fog that forms in the mountain valleys of the western U.S.

No comments: