About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fabulous Friday


Just sitting with my coffee and enjoying the cool breeze and quietness of the morning. I'm hoping the clouds will clear up and we will see the sun. Finally got a peak of it yesterday afternoon. Sure glad the heat has dialed down a bit. Not sure what's on tap for the weekend. Probably a little work, a little rest. I would like to go to a farmer's market somewhere to get some fresh veggies and fruits and maybe some organic chicken.
Thinking about going to the "Birdhouse" in Freeland and the farmer's market in Midland.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a nice plan for tomorrow.