About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, June 18, 2010

June 17th

Happy Birthday, Sarah jane and Riley rose. Oh, and happy anniv. to our neighbors LeAnn and McKenzie. Went out to lunch at Red Robin. It was a beautiful day. I told Sarah she could do whatever she wanted. She picked a nap-- go figure. That's what happens when you work too hard, I guess. I called R.R. and wished her HB by singing the traditional song over the phone. Syd went swimming in the neighbor's pool, she was the only one brave enough. The other kids thought it was way too cold. Then we went to Tee Bonez for dinner. Very cool, on Lake Penemah where we used to ski; (in Fenton) there was a band and we had a nice dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty good day. I would love to eat dinner where you ate. You know the coolest places!