About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, June 11, 2010

They're Back!




Mr. and Mrs. Blue Bird, that is. Syd noticed them yesterday. She said some birds are fighting on the grass. And sure enough it was the bluebird and the sparrow going at it again. I guess Mr. BB was still not happy with Mr S. taking up residence in the camper birdhouse. Later in the afternoon, however I noticed that the Mr. and Mrs. BB were hovering about and keeping an eye out on a different house. This morning I was up early and noticed them still hanging about. Upon closer observation, I saw that Mrs. BB was bring grass and such items back and forth and stuffing them into the new house. I was able to get some nice photographs of them in action yesterday. Mostly Mr. BB. They are so pretty and also fun to watch.


Finishing up packing the camper and hope to be pulling out by 4:30. Hope the rain holds off at least until we get set up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea!!!