About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting Ready for the Camping Trip

There is always so much to do. Whew! That's probably why once you get there you sit around and relaxxxx the whole time! Washing, packing the clothes, food, camping necessities. Why just the food alone, you have the "dry" goods, the refrigerator food AND the freezer food. I'm not complaining, really I'm not. Trying out a new state park with some friends. Brighton Recreation. I think it's really in Howell though. If the weather holds out we may try kayaking on Saturday. I really hope the weather does hold out. There is nothing MORE frightening when you're camping than a thunderstorm, especially if there is alot of wind. Let's not even mention the "T" word.
Then there is all the double-checking to make sure everything is still in the camper. Matches, newspaper, towels, paper towels, toilet paper, blankets, chairs, etc... That is my job today since I didn't have to go mowing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is why I wouldn't like camping-no way, no how. More power to you. Don't forget the smore stuff :)

Magnoliawhispers said...

I could do that, I just can't handle the public Bathrooms and the dirt on my feet anymore. Have a s'more on me.

Kathy said...

Bathroom in the camper dude!