About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Had a nice visit with my dad. He wanted to go to Arby's so that is where we went. He was in a good mood and really enjoyed getting out. He wanted to go to the cemetery so we stopped by there for a few minutes. Did a short job in Novi which I skipped out on because I was on the phone with my sistopher the whole time. Went to Kroger's to get some food for the next few days before we leave. BIG MISTAKE! Remember I said no more shopping on Sunday? AND it is Superbowl Sunday. Yikes. It wasn't really all that bad though. Came home and picked up my computer from Tom, thank you for fixing my sick computer. It had the flu. Walking back up the driveway when we drew near unto the van there was a huge flutter of wings. A humongous hawk flew up from the plow. I think it's one that's been hanging around in the back yard. It kind of frightened us for a moment. Anyway, welcome home Renee.
Going to make homemade potato skins for the Superbowl. That way you can take lots of the potato out. Otherwise, just trying to tie up the loose ends before leaving early Wednesday morning for FLORIDA!

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

did you dip the skins in anything?

Kathy said...

I rubbed some "Smart Balance" on them.