About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally, A Bad Week is Almost Over

What can go wrong, will go wrong. The garage door broke. $225 to fix that. My computer caught the flu. It's very under the weather. I wanted to buy a new camera. Had 3 different ones home. Finally settled on a Cannon Powershot. Best Buy charged $75 "restocking" fee to return the one before that. Lame. The policy is on the back of the receipt. Duh, who looks at the back of the receipt? Maybe they should tell you that when they say, "oh if you're not happy you have 30 days to return the camera. URgh! On top of all that, people are just bugging me. Yar! Blah, blah, blah okay enough complaining.
Got a new book tonight. Biggest Loser' Simple Swaps. Lots of stories and recipes. Looks really good. Going to call it a night. G'nite. zzz

7 comments:

Karen said...

BOO BEST BUY!!! That's like when Chrysler charged me $300 "restocking" fee when I turned in my minivan (they waive the fee if you lease another Chrysler). What did u return? I need a other camera soon...and how do u like the Cannon?

Kathy said...

A restocking fee for a minivan? That's rediculous. I hope that doesn't happen with my Fusion. I'll let ya know about he camera after I use it for a bit.

Unknown said...

Is it the same one as mine-or different?

Kathy said...

It is a Powershot SX20IS. Is that the same as yours?

Magnoliawhispers said...

I can sure relate to the people bugging you syndrome, a lady came in the shop today and was chewing gum and walking around, snap, snap, snapping it loudly. I thought I would smack her :) Where did you get the camera?

Kathy said...

ABC Warehouse. Good deal.

Karen said...

It won't happen with your Fusion...Ford does not have that policy. And it wasn't called restocking...it was lie an intake fee or something...