About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Plenty of Sunshine

That's what the weather channel said. Yeah, plenty of sunshine and plenty of cold. ha ha I really do appreciate these last 2 days of SUN. Makes everything more bearable. Even the fact that I had to come back from Florida. I've just been getting around and trying to get things accomplished. Yesterday before play practice I even went over to the middle school and walked a mile and 1/2. Boy my legs were really aching last nite. Got to get back into the swing of things there. My goal is to walk the 5k in the Crim this year.
The play is coming along fine. Next week we are supposed to be "off book," which means that we should know our parts. Hmmm. We'll see. I have all weekend to work on that.
Last nite I made an awesome black bean soup. It's so good if you put a little avocado in it. Also, I must confess I am behind on the book study I am doing. I haven't even started yet and it's already week 2. Lot's of catching up to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Recipe please? You got till next Thursday to catch up on the chapters.

Kathy said...

I know, I know.