About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sand, Sea and Sky

It warmed up quite nicely so we decided to head down to the beach. We went to the public beach. There was a beautiful blue sky and the ocean almost looked inviting; almost. I sat down on the sand, was even able to take off my sweatshirt and just soak up the rays. The sand was quite chilly. :) Really, it just felt wonderful~ the soaking in of vitamin D. I think we're taking a real vacation day tomorrow. Turn the work phone OFF!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes RELAX CHILL OUT-I think it will be a tad warmer tomorrow. Enjoy your last day.

Kathy said...

That's the plan!

Renee said...

Better enjoy it cuz the snow is coming again just in time for you both to enjoy it here..