About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Wanna Curl Up on the Couch With a Book

It's blowing snow and frigid. Wind chill no higher than 9 degrees today. Would rather be in FL even if it's only in the 50's. I do not even want to go out today. But alas I must pick up my kindergarten charge and also need to buy salad for tonite's card party. Aw shucks. At least I didn't have to go out with the crews this morning. Kinda felt sorry for them as they were packing up and cleaning the snow off the vehicles.
Yesterday I went to the library and picked up the book my sister is reading; "Food Matters" by Mark Bittman. While there I picked up a flyer for book sale they are having on March 6. Can't wait. Also, a flyer for Storytimes with Miss Carol. Syd and I are going to check that out next Wednesday. Also, fortified the babysitting stock with Dragon Tales Cd, and 2 videos, and 3 books. Yesterday we took Bay to the vet. He's a whopping 68 pounds. No more people food!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I told you not to weigh the poor boy after being at my house for a week. He knows I am sucker!! I will have to get light treats for him.

Kathy said...

oh, so you're the culprit?

Unknown said...

Okay I have gotten many "weather reports" from Michigan today-I admit 54 and sunny and windy is much better than Michigan. I will even rejoice in the rain tomorrow;0
Glad you found the book-I am going to have to order my own copy. This one goes back on Monday.