About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to the Daily...

Phooey! Feel like I have jet lag. I guess it's just vaca lag. My head hurts from the weather change, and I'm tired. Hard to get back into the swing of things. Out of the routine, I guess. Tried to do a little laundry, billing, bill paying, shopping, babysitting. A mostly productive day, I guess. Didn't feel like cooking so Sarah took me out to dinner. Was craving the salad bar from Ruby Tuesday. It was scrump-dilly-icious. Stopped at Macy's for a bit, just in time for the pre-order for the spring give away. Bought a bar of facial soap, the lady gave me a sample of facial cleanser for my travel bag. I pre-ordered the facial cleanser and a lightly tinted facial sunscreen. Can't wait til it comes in. March 22. The weather is cold and damp. I need to try on all my new BEALL's clothes to cheer myself up. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was tired today too. I think I am getting tired of the cold; warming up by the weekend I think. Well you spelled it right; good girl. Yes try on the clothes and wear something around the house.

Magnoliawhispers said...

salad bar at Ruby's does sound good