About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Wonderful Morning at the Market

I love going to the Farmer's Market. Any will do, but especially the Ann Arbor market. First we enjoyed breakfast at the Broken Egg joint. I've been going there for years. Always get the same thing; Elizabeth's Breakfast Stew. It used to be called, "The Kitchen Sink." Sarah enjoyed her granola & banana pancakes. Then we strolled through the market. It was warm and sunny. I so enjoy the sights, sounds and smells! We bought fresh sage, 100% stone ground freshly made wheat bread, organic tomatoes, Brussel sprouts, apples, broccoli, several spices at the spice store at Kerrytown market. I can't wait to go back in December for a pine wreath and centerpieces. There were many fall centerpieces but they were lots of $$.
Now were getting ready to put up the Christmas lights since it's so warm out.

3 comments:

Renee said...

I didn't see any Christmas Lights..and I was just outside your house looking for a two by four becasue on side of our camper won't go up..I'll be calling Buds Trailer, they were the last to open it, til now..Yeepie!!

Unknown said...

I can see it and smell it and taste that breakfast. Also my favorite place to go. Lucky you today.

Kathy said...

Renee, you wern't looking hard enough, they are up. The 2 x 4's are on the "side" of the shed.