About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I Might Just Ramble On

I'm trying to post more than last year so I may just ramble on and on. :)
Today I'm doing housework and beginning to pack for Boyne Country. Leaving on Wednesday. We decided to make a small dinner for Thanksgiving instead of blowing major bucks on the awesome buffet at the Perry Hotel. Dave Ramsey would be proud. Plus, our tummies will be happier. I hate stuffing my belly and feeling sick. I'm afraid that is what would happen at the Perry. We can probably eat 2 dinners out for the price the T-Day dinner would be at the Perry. Anyway, I love my own cooking, LOL!
I am thankful this year that I can stay home and work and even get paid for it! :))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray, hurray. You are so right. And if I cooked like you do I would feel the same way. The "stuffed" feeling is no fun. Keep "rambling;" I like to read it. I just start writing and ramble too-just like I am doing now. Have fun. Enjoy the fire!!

Kathy said...

Yes, yes the fire. All day, every day -- thanks to you and buying the wood! They're talking about the "s" word up there.