About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sights, Sounds, Smells of a Walk in Early November

Whew, that was a long title. I just got back from a very nice walk.
The sky was blue and the air clean and crisp.
The sun peaking before setting in a little while.
The pungent fragrance of someone burning leaves somewhere close by.
Leaves on the lawn and crunching in the street.
The air with just a little bite on my face and ears and hands.
Pumpkins and fall decorations on lawns and porches.
Yesterday's Jack-o-lanterns glaring at me as I pass.
Fall is probably my favorite time of year even though it means winter is right around the corner.

No comments: