About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Low GI Eating Day

Yesterday was the first day of the rest of my life. Just being silly. I stuck exactly to the GI diet plan. Buttermilk/oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. (w/fruit) GI basic salad w/basic GI dressing and Tuscan Bean Soup for lunch. Then for dinner, broiled fish, with potatoes, carrots and asparagus. Th pancakes and soup were very yummy. The fish dinner, not my favorite. Tonight is Beef with eggplant chili. Smells good, anyway. I think it will be tasty. So far the Tuscan bean soup was my favorite. Let me know if ya want the recipe.

2 comments:

Karen said...

By all means.....do share the recipe.

Unknown said...

Please share the recipe and the name of the book again.