About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Santa Parade in Boyne

Wow, how cute! There was a fire truck, 2 floats, 2 reindeer, and Santa. It lasted all of about 5 minutes. We almost missed it because we were in the New shoe store downtown. Woooo Whooooo. Then all the stores hosted an open house and had wonderful munchies and beverages. Some of favorites included, white chicken chili, mushroom & wild rice soup, kale chips, and for me even a mini long island iced tea; served by the drugstore no less. :) Don't know what we'll do today. Probably buy some bird seed so my dad has some for next week. The sun is shining and it looks to be a beautiful last day!

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

awww, wish I could go there

Unknown said...

Oh how cool. I love all the food. New shoe store? Where? Did it open just in time for Christmas? Glad you're having a good time.

Kathy said...

Yes, new shoe store just opened a week ago. It's where the old pharmacy used to be, right acrossfrom Kilwins!