About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

If You Get a Craving for Something Sweet

If you get a craving for something sweet, try Hershey's dark chocolate with blueberries, cranberries and almonds. All those fruits and nuts and dark chocolate are good for you. Plus you get to eat 2 big squares. Yumm. Home safe and sound. Rained all the way home. Bad traffic; had to detour and go thru Bay City to get back on I-75. Nice relaxing trip, but glad to be home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One piece of dark chocolate is enough to satisfy my chocolate craving. I always love to come home.

Kathy said...

Ok, then I piece a day for you- no more than that. Start the GI today!! yes, I know you do!