About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tick, Tick, My Weight Ticker Finally went DOWN

Finally, whew! Moving in the right direction. Lost a lb and 1/2. Had to get back with the program.Got to stick with it. This is a way of life.
Get with the program
Get on the stick
Run with the ball
Keep on Truckin
Get a move on
Follow your dreams
Please add any motivational sayings as comments! I need to hear them!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Uh...may the force be with you...break a leg (no...that would hinder exercise I believe)...how bout YOU GO GIRL!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Get a move on it
go for the gold
the other side of the rainbow
time will tell
give it your all
it's a piece of cake (well not literally)
reach for the stars

Magnoliawhispers said...

JUST DO IT!