About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Did You Know You Lose 8,000 Hairs A Day?

That is what Niki told me the other day. That got me to thinking about the verse in the bible about the matter. It is this. "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of our Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Mt 10: 29-30 Pretty cool huh, that God knows how many hairs on each one of our heads?
By the way losing 8,000 hairs a day sounds extreme to me. I wouldn't even think I have 8,000!
Busy today getting ready for Niki's birthday tomorrow. Having homemade Sloppy Joes and homemade mac-and-cheese.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOverly verse. It is so important to believe that! I sometimes forget.