About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Didn't Your Mother Always Say

If you don't have anything nice to say then: don't say anything at all.
Some people really need to grasp this concept. Oh yeah, and I think this applies to written communication too.

Ephesians 4.29 ~ "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Philippians 4.8-9 ~ "Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-thing about such things." Here's the kicker (my words) the benefit in verse 9. "And the God of peace will be with you."
Yes people I am reading and quoting God's Word. Fan yourself. :-)
P.s. I know this applies to my big mouth as well....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I's fannin' maself right now! :)

Karen said...

Preach it sister (ant...actually...)!