About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Packed Fun-Filled Day

My day yesterday started off with a breakfast for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk that I'm doing in October. StridesEastMI@cancer.org Then I went to the Northville Farmer's market with Karen and Riley. That was fun! Got a few veggies and a cool Mexican Pepper plant. Then we shopped at Trader Joe's natural food store. Sure wish we had one here. Then we went back to my sister's house. Karen made some awesome nachos for lunch. Riley and I played Crazy Eights and had a coloring contest. I lost! :( Played with Brady, played Uno, Uno, Uno with Karen and Riley then it was time to go home. Immediately left for pizza and salad with Sarah's parents then off to the "Back to the Bricks" curise. We "cruised" in their 1987 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible. The cruise was on Saginaw Street from Grand Blanc to Downtown. Quit fun car AND people watching. Got home about 9 p.m. and fell into bed sound asleep by 9:30 p.m.

No comments: