About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, August 7, 2009

It's All A Matter of Perspective

"Hey, why don't you learn how to drive?" Shouted the guy out the window he rolled down and then up, just to yell at me. Little did he know that I never drive the work truck and rarely drive the truck with the trailer, never full of roofing material and NEVER the afore mentioned on the expressway! I thought I was doing pretty good. It got a little shaky when I approached an over sized modular hogging up a lane and a half, let alone on a huge curve in the expressway. I started to get mad, then hurt then I thought, how many times have I been frustrated at someone doing something that pissed me off. Maybe I will be more patient next time. Because little do I know what is the situation that exists.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I've thought the same thing before and I'd like to think I'm more patient now. Love the new look!

Magnoliawhispers said...

haha, reminds me of driving the van with the trailer and swerving and forgetting to get in the right land and drivers staring at me. People are even less patient nowdays because of stress. I saw a bumper sticker that said, "unless you're a hemmhroid, get off my butt" nasty but true.

Unknown said...

Okay you gotta know I would NEVER do this. So more power to you.