About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where Has the Week Gone?




Doctor appointments, Play practices, wedding plans, working. A trip downtown to take ALL the Mentor Program stuff to them. Bye Bye Flint Schools! 2 trips to Birchrun to the RV place. ( a dinner snuck in at Frankenmuth during one of the trips.)


Appointment with the tax-man. :-(( David's Bridal to get the wedding dress and veil and the cutest flower girl dress. Burlington Coats, Debs, JC Penny, Sears, Macy's and finally David's Bridal again for the bridesmaid dresses.
Last night we finally had a chance to relax. Went over to the Renee's for some SingStar and Buzz. Tom was gaming with his buds, so it was mostly just us girls. Evan was in the bedroom doing his own thing. Of course I got slamdunked in both events. Although I did get high points for the night on Singstar with Johnny Cash's "I walk the Line." We had a good time. Renee and I tried Will's homeade Blueberry Wine. Pretty good stuff.

7 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

who's getting married?

Kathy said...

Katie, in May!

Unknown said...

Wow time for a vacation again

Kathy said...

It will be May 24th!

Laura said...

wow...a wedding! I ordered my tickets today for your debut, by the way!

Magnoliawhispers said...

at least she let you know, haha bad joke

Kathy said...

Laura, For which day? Sat or Sun? It's going to be a bust if I don't learn my lines!