About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Strike!

That's play-speak for taking the set down. We'll be doing that tonight. The director said she'd spring for pizza and salad. Hopefully now I'll stop waking up in the middle of the night with lines running through my head. It was lot's o fun and also hard work. I'm kind of glad it's over - the pressure... Everyone said it was funny. I had people (strangers) coming up to me and telling me I was funny, great, etc... I guess I'm a natural. ha ha Renee said she's going to make me go running with her after seeing me sprint across the stage. Thanks to everyone who made my debut, for the rest of you there's always next time! We're supposed to be getting pictures on a CD, one large picture of the cast and a video.

No comments: