About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Work, Work, Work, Practice, Practice, Practice

I'm afraid my week is going to be filled up with just that, work and practice. So I'm just warning you if I don't write you can rest assured I'm either working or practicing the play. We have practice every night this week from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. or later. Friday is the big DRESS Rehearsal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And do you know your lines?? How exciting to be finally in a play.

Laura said...

Yay...I can't WAIT!!

Kathy said...

Yoo Hoo, Yoo Hoo! Got that one line down. ha ha Yep, for the most part I do. Now is just working on the actions. Yes, a real play, not just playing Mrs. Gerrard at PRBC, ha.