About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Come One Come All - Tickets On Sale Now



Call: (810) 591-4388 for Reservations. I have a few of these postcards; let me know if you want one.

We have to start practicing next week without our books, yikes - I'm not even remotely ready. Better practice this week-end. The stage is being built. IT's so much fun with all the walls, doors, props etc..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH NO We are going to Chicago that weekend. Is Sunday afternoon the only time?

Chris said...

Well I have my tickets and they are front row and center. I WIll bring my camera.

Kathy said...

Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon. Dinner included.

Kristen said...

your once a week blogging is killing me! where are the recipes?!