About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Dress Rehearsal is Over, Whew!

Lights, Action, ......even had a camera. Wow, up on the stage, bright lights. The 2 of us Newbies had stage fright! Glad that one's under our belt. It went pretty smoothly. Sure, there were a few forgotten lines, but really, even the director said we did pretty good. Helen, (me) even had a save. That means you pick up where someone froze and forgot their lines. I always was pretty good at improvising. Sarah brought Syd so she could see the play. Too long for her to sit through the whole thing. When I was done with my part I came off the stage to say good bye. I remember telling Sarah that I messed up on one part. So apparently when Miss Sydney arrived back home and they asked her how the play was, she responded,
"Kakhi screwed up and they kicked her off the stage!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you were great!

Renee said...

She did an awesome job. She deserves an Oscar.