About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Light Snow Showers?

That's what they're calling it. I call it: Pure whiteout! I drove home from Owosso this morning in a blizzard. I was on a two lane road and every time another car passed it caused a complete whiteout. Pretty scary. The one Bonus about having to go to Owosso this morning is that there is a Hardee's there. I think it's the one and only remaining Hardee's in Michigan. I loaded up with a 6 pack of Cinnamon/raisin biscuits. Of course I had to get an order of biscuits and gravy. I hope I don't mowe the whole 6 pack of biscuits before Sarah gets home.
Ok, so there's like 1/2 inch of snow staying on the ground. What's up with that? The grass, driveway & roof are covered.
Well, I'm going to go work on my lines. YooHoo!

No comments: