About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't Kids Say the Darndest Things?

Yesterday I was practicing my lines for the play (of course) and Sydney was over here watching. Quite intently, I might add. She was jumping in whenever possible. Well, my alter-ego is Helen O'Toole, real estate agent. When we finished up we were talking about my costume. And if she comes to see me at Friday's rehearsal, she can see me dressed up, make-up etc... So then she pipes up, "which tool are you going to dress up like?" I was confused. So I asked her to repeat that. She says, you're Mrs. Tool right? So which tool are you going to dress up like? We tried to hide our laughter once we understood the question, so as not to be laughing AT her. So cute!

3 comments:

Laura said...

They sure do! I love that, Mrs. Tool...

See you tomorrow around 3:30, is that ok?

Hugs.

Kathy said...

yep! Looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

Do you find out if you can buy dvd's of the play