About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Been a Rather Crazy Week

Sorry, I have no St. Patty's recipes to share. I didn't feel good that day so I made the standard Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner, just like my mom used to make. It was rather good. Even had enough for corned beef sandwiches the next day, AND put the left-overs in the freezer for some homeade corned-beef hash one day. It's been a bit of a hairy week, as many of you know. Next week will be even worse as I have extra long play practices and they are every night! We need alot of work. Last night we went to Chuck E.'s with the Renee's. It was crazy, I lost Syd in the overhead maze, she got wedged in the corner cause a million kids were going in and out and she was afraid to come out. The pizza was ok, but the salad bar was actually yummy. Then we went over their house to watch "Twilight." Evan, Syd and I weren't interested so we played in the bedroom with Evan's cool Nerf gun. We even made a target, but the darts wouldn't stick. Got my hair cut, trying out a new style. Hopefully it will be grown in just right for the wedding. Got my outfit, but have not tried it on to see if it fits. The "boy" got limestone for the driveway today, so hopefully that will help the truck/van/trailer from getting stuck. Got to make a trifle for tonight - cards with the gang. Got to take my shower, go to the store, etc... so holla.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't made corn beef and cabbage in many years-didn't appeal to me. It did this year, but we had chicken-may have the chef prepare it sometime soon. You bought a dress without trying it on? For Karen's wedding I tried on 10 zillion dresses. For Kristen and Kevin's I tried on one.

Unknown said...

cute background. My crazy word verification was "spitzed" ha ha funny

Kathy said...

Ah, well, pantsuit actually. Actually, ha ha get it. Actually. I will get it altered if too big. or long, etc. Hope yer feelin better.