About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ughh!

That's how I feel right now. Dealing with insurance companies, lawyers, corporate talking heads, etc... Sometimes doing business or owning a business is soooo frustrating. sigh... Other than that, life is clipping along. It's already March, good grief. (Charlie Brown) I spent the last week on the couch with a baaaad cold. My head really hurt, then the sniffing, coughing, etc. It's on the mend now, yea! I didn't even go to play practice. I'll be going back this week. Had some bad weather, in the past couple of days. Nicole slid her car into the ditch on Maple Rd. Saturday night. Thank you Lord she (and Peyton) are fine! Just waiting for a little warm up, soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The weather better be great in two weeks. Glad Nicky and the bebe' are okay.