About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Left Over "Leftovers"


Today for lunch I digested a bowl of soup that was leftover from last night. But you see last night's soup was really a product of leftovers from 3 different meals. Ah haa! Leftover lentils, leftover ham chunks, and some chicken stock I made from a previous broiled chicken dinner. The product? Ham and lentil soup. It's pretty tasty I might add. Oh and I had the leftover bbq chicken and chipolte ranch sauce and made a wrap. Talk about being thrifty why don't ya? I should have been on that new TV show; the next restaurant or what ever it's called.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have your own show. Really!! Or a restaurant...or a book. Oh mom would just love you being so thrifty and using your leftovers. You must have learned from her :)