About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Snirt


Everywhere you go: snirt. What is it? Dirty snow. Yuck. Everything is so drab waiting for the color of spring to arrive. Six more days until the 1st day of spring. But, that doesn't always mean much does it? Sometimes we get a bad snow storm even in April. It does mean we're closer to warm weather tho. We may even reach the mid to upper 50's this week. No bad at all. Why even down in Florida where my sistopher has been nesting (I mean resting) they had days of 58 or 59. I'm ready to get rid of the "comfort" foods of winter time when cooking too. Perhaps even drag out the grill soon. So, here's to warmer, brighter, sunny days!

2 comments:

~mel said...

Oh I'm so with you on the SNIRT. I'm tired of it. Also, that getting rid of the comfort foods of winter ~ they certainly did keep me insulated; but now I'm ready for something leaner.

Unknown said...

Snirt-funny name lol. It better be nice when we get home on the first day of spring. It is supposed to be sunny and near 80 right into the middle of next week when we are gone :( Yep the winter foods gotta go. Bring on the summer ones!