About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Did You Know I Love ~


campfires ~ especially the smell

The smell and sound of the ocean

playing games: board, card, computer, tv

spring rain - the smell, the sound

creme brulee'

spring flowers on a mountain side

collecting lighthouses

visiting lighthouses

singing, or listening to music

sitting in a comfy chair reading a good book

warm, crackly fireplaces
fall: leaves, trees, weather
sitting by a lazy stream

These are a few of my favorite things....

3 comments:

Chris said...

actually I did know you loved all those things except for the creme brulee'. We have never shared that dessert.....you probably would not share it if you love it. LOL.

Unknown said...

Good blog idea. Good things to like. How about gardening. Didn't know about the creme brulee' either.

Kathy said...

I realized I sub Consciously took the idea from your blog. Oh yep, gardening. The creme brulee' is a secret!