About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sneeze-drip-wipe-cough-drip

The bane of my existence this week. A cold! What? All because I told the med. assist at the Dr. office a few weeks ago that I haven't had a cold in about 2 years. Big mouth. ugh. I tried to do a few things yesterday and now I'm worse today. whoops! I had to direct the making of eggplant parm. from my bed. My sous chef did a great job tho - it was really good.
Thank you Renee for stopping to get me some cough drops today on her day off! I don't know where the week has gone. Tomorrow is already Friday. Oh, wait I've been on the couch for most of the week. The whole durn cold started on Monday. Today I began the incessant ordeal of coughing. Cough - ouch - cough - pee a little - cough - drip - wipe (the nose that is. ). I know, you get it. My sister told me to drink some green tea with lemon and honey. I did. It seemed to work pretty good. The problem is I have to be drinking the tea or sucking a cough drop or I start all over. Hopefully tonight I will get a little whiskey to slip in the tea and help with the sleeping.... zzz. Drink up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha know what it is to drink, cough, pee. Hope you feel better soon.

Chris said...

Feel better soon little buddy...I totally get the cough, pee thing too!