About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Drilled Out Two Door Knobs Today


Yea, so I got to use the power tools today! You might also like to know that I did all this while talking on the phone. I took out 2 knob-locks and 2 deadbolts. See I even know all the right terminology. I'm not sure how helpful all that was though because I'm supposed to install the new knob-locks and remove the innards to the deadbolt and re-install it. But, I was quit engrossed in my phone convo. so I wasn't able to finish my task.
All this after my 5 mile bike ride last night. Rode my legs off! See I got a new "computer" as the bike guy calls it. It was so fun keeping track of my speed/mph, ave speed, time etc. that I didn't even mind the 5 miles. I even went an additional mile afterwards with Syd cause she wanted to go for a bike ride after I got back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How rude that someone would talk to you while you were trying this most difficult task. I couldn't do this-honest!!

Unknown said...

p.s Oh and good for you on the bike ride.