About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hot N Humid

Yikes, can't even stand to be outside to get the mail or walk across the street. Trying hard to get to the Ann Arbor Market in the morning. Keep getting work orders tho, so it may not be possible. We shall see. Lots to do tomorrow; including a grad party. Stand by:

Apparently it is the Ann Arbor art fair this weekend; so no market. I will have to settle for the SC market on Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had to erase my other comment-spelling mistakes. The Ann Arbor art fair is this weekend. It would be crazy, busy down there. Maybe next Saturday a.m.?
What's on the menu for tomorrow?