About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How Is It The Middle of July Already?

Time flies when you're having fun I guess. I've been busy trying to get the house back in order. It seems to take longer and longer each time. Anyway, not much else is going on. "Same ole-same-ole. (that reminds me of grandma Rush) Thinking about going up to Tawas for my birthday. However, the dog is being like Saran-wrap so I don't know how that will work. Would have to take him. He hates being left alone. Any offers to dog-sit? Here are a few more pix from Algonac.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to dog sit-NOT. Love your pics of Algonac; I would like to go there and watch the boats.

Chris said...

If Phoebe does not have her surgery then we can take him. She seems to be doing much better right now and she has been off her pain meds since Sunday. We are hoping that we can put it off for awhile since she is doing so well. We are giving it til the weekend then deciding.