About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Okay, It Is Way Hot to Be Camping

You know it's hot when you're camping if:
you run several times a day to get ice
you blast the air and stay inside and watch a movie
you don't even feel like cooking on the grill
you spend 99 cents to buy a water spray bottle to "mist" yourself (and the dog)
the dog lets you lay a wet washcloth over his head
you bring a fan outside
you see people in a pop-up camper with an air-conditioner stuffed into the canvas pop-out
all you can manage is a "sponge bath" because the shower room is way too hot & stuffy
you go to K-Mart 3 or more times a day
you go to the library to check your fb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will put this on my top 10 reasons I do not go camping.